Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sarah Haynes Typography

Title:  Create
Media: Graphic Poster (Computer Design)
Size: 8.5x11.5inches (also printed as a poster 24x18in)
Date completed: Spring 2012
This piece was originally created for Threshold last year.  This is one of my favorite pieces because I think it really represents the creative process when I design something.  The ideas just explode from my mind.














                                                                                                 

                                                                        
Title: Inspire
Media: Graphic Poster (Computer Design)
Size: 8.5x11.5inches
Date completed: Spring 2012
This piece was originally created for Threshold last year. I really like this piece because of the colors and the fun design. 
Title: A Good Book
Media: Hand written typography and Computer Design
Size: 2x7in Bookmark
Date completed: Spring 2012
This bookmark was designed to show a graphic design style.  I chose the handwritten typography style and fell in love with it.  Since this project I have done more and more handwritten type.

2 comments:

  1. Your 'Inspire' piece is my favorite! I Love how you mixed the warm and cool colors in the bubbles. Also the different sizes of the bubbles gives the audience a sense of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color on your "Create" image is amazing. I love the gradient of the different colors that you have chosen. The blending of the pinks and greens really ties together nicely. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete