Tuesday, February 26, 2013

  • T-Shirt Design: No Evil
  • Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
  • 11in by 17in
  • Fall 2011, Revised: 2/24/2013
I have always wanted to do t-shirt design because there is almost no bounds. This project was very enjoyable because it allowed me to draw my design, but it was also frustrating because it took hours in the computer to the grungy, rusty look and then somehow I deleted my files and had to start over. This is the revised version, with a tag, because I ran out of time to make one. I also placed my design on a black t-shirt template instead of the white because it pops more.

1 comment:

  1. Just love the whites of the skulls and the luminosity of the skulls and line of perspective of the ribbon wrap around the skulls. Excellent even the detail is great...

    ReplyDelete