Tuesday, April 16, 2013

links to my art

Facebook page link: facebook art page

Online portfolio: Demosthenes.see.me


Demosthenes N. V.
Artist statement:
As a pencil artist I feel control and practice are the two elements that show skill and potential, recreating nature as best as possible is my ultimate goal when it comes to dry media. My knowledge in different media is growing and I plan on expressing my creativity in many different ways, sculpture and 3-D art have caught my eye recently. I am very critical of my content when it comes to political or awareness projects while I still enjoy the beauty of nature including portraits, landscapes, and whatever may catch my eye. My motivation is the reactions of the viewer and the art itself. Planning for larger pieces is becoming a new experience that is taking over my previous process of “just doing it”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment