Monday, April 15, 2013

Texture Paintings

Title: 3D Beach
Size: 11'x20'
Media: live shells, acrylic on canvas, stones, sand

I went to California on Spring break with my husband and was watching the waves come down and I got this idea to do this painting. I was raised in California so this is just a little slice of home for me. It was a painting to keep me centered.


Title: 5 Second Victory
Size: 20'x16'
Media: acrylic on canvas

I was in my painting class with extra paint and I decided to play with it. I blocked in some areas and sprayed it with a bottle and this is what it came out like.

Title: Dancing Figure
Size: 16'x20'
Media: Acrylic on canvas

I was playing with different ideas and textures and this is what I came up with.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shapes of the wave and shells in the 3D Beach painting! It looks very real and the craftsmanship is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete