Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sarah Haynes Set 4

  1. Title: Forever Sakura Shopping Bag
  2. Media:  Digital Design
  3. Size: 12x8in
  4. Date Complete: Fall 2011
This bag was created in the Illustration class.  To create this bag, I simply did a live trace of an image of cherry blossom flowers that I took, reversed the colors and placed the white graphic onto the bag.



  1. Title:  Art a la carte
  2. Media: Digital design
  3. Size 12x18
  4. Date Complete:  Jan. 2012
This poster was created for the yc foundation art a la carte art talks.  This was part of a series of work done for them, including the logo and mock brochure.  I wanted to keep a clean, eye catching, and easy to read poster that would appeal to all students at YC, regardless of their age or gender.


  1. Title: Stears Marketing Business card
  2. Media: Digital design, hand drawn illustrations
  3. Size: 3.5x2in
  4. Date Complete: Jan. 3013
This is the business card that i designed for a local marketing consultant.  I hand drew the icons, which relate to the services that she provides to her clients.  I also had the challenge of designing in two Pantone colors for the logo, icons, business card, and website icons.  I am currently working with this client on their website, brochure and future business cards.  I loved the project because I was able to come up with my own ideas and present them to the client, rather than the client telling me exactly what they wanted, I had a bit more freedom.

1 comment:

  1. I like the use of hand drawn elements in the business card design, and the halftone pattern gives it texture. I think the color scheme works really well too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete